32% OFF NOW $33.32
Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac 3.6.3
is the best DVD burner software for you to convert videos to DVD and burn DVD movies for portable and home DVD players using the Mac OSX platform. This best DVD burner provides highly customizable video editing function. You can crop, trim movies, adjust video effect, set movie titles, select background music, and customize DVD menu and templates.
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion
*Version 3.6.3 will not work with Mac OS X 10.5. If you are running OS X 10.5 please don’t upgrade to 3.6.3
COUPON CODE NOT WORKING ON THE ORDER FORM?
Coupon Code: ZABE-JXOM-FRPI
Copy this code – discount will be taken at register
Then clear your browser history and click “BUY” again:
In Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History > Delete All
In Firefox: Tools > Clear Recent History > Everything
Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac 2013
now resolves the issue of showing Photo Booth in Media Browser in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and is compatible with 10.8 Mountain Lion. Has an add-on Media Resource list, facilitated to load local files. Included a new Menu Favorite to easily collect the preferred menu templates. Added more background music editing options like trim, fade in and fade out, and improved the user experience both on the interface and the operations.
• Burn DVDs that play on portable or home DVD players.
• Burn DVD movies at 1:1 ratio with perfect video and audio quality.
• Supports MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, FLV and audio formats including MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, APE, Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.; DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
• Allows you to set the title, background music and templates.
• Powerful video editing functions. You can trim parts of movies, cut off the black edges, adjust brightness, contrast, audio, etc.
• Capture parts of your movie or video clip by trimming them. Set the Start Time and End Time and by dragging the beginning and the ending sliders, to isolate the part of the video you want, so you can get your favorite clips from your movies.
• If a movie or video clip has black video sides during playback, you can remove the black sides by cropping video to only keep the real video part.
• You can change the video visual effects right inside the program. It lets you adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation to make it look like you want. You can also choose a special effect to apply to your video.